From the President
Spring has definitely arrived on campus. The sun is shining, students are completing honors thesis and final projects, and faculty members are planning summer research projects.
Postcards from Abroad
Every year, Austin College students travel to magnificent sites around the globe. Thankfully, they can share a bit of their experiences with family and friends through their photography.
Costa Rica Sisters
Amanda Newton Kisselle ’04 studied abroad in Costa Rica as an Austin College student, she lived with a family there that truly became family to her. She has visited many times since her first summer there for an intensive language program.
Texas Super Lawyers
When the 2011 Texas Super Lawyers were announced in Texas Monthly at year’s end, 34 Austin College alumni showed up on its listing of the top 5 percent of lawyers in the state—and two alumni could be deemed “super stars,” named to the Top 100 Lawyers in the state.
An American in … Bucharest
Andra Troncalli, associate professor of physics, spent a Spring Term 2011 sabbatical in Romania. Returning to campus for Fall Term 2011, she offers some reflections on her experience.
My Internship in Congress: More Than Resumé Filler
Eristeo Perez ’12 spent Fall Term 2011 in the Washington Semester. He writes here of his adventures during the experience and his changing thoughts about his future career.
- Commencement 2012
- The Sports Legends Return
- Seeking Equality and Justice For All
- Heading Back to School – JanServe
- Did You Miss These?
- Three ‘Roos Attend NCAA Conference
- Men’s Basketball Squad Makes Fifth Straight Trip to SCAC Tournament
- Injuries Create Tough Season For Women’s Team
- Teams Have Solid Year in the Pool
- ‘Roo Accolades
- “Our Gang” for the 21st Century
- Driving through the Museum
- You Never Know Where You’ll Meet a ’Roo
- Walking, Biking, and Running for a Cause
- Climbing to the Top
- Hearts Open to Others: Evelyn Scurry ’65
- Saving History