From the President
This fall we had a milestone event on campus: our first-ever TedxAustinCollege conference.
The success of the inaugural TEDxAustinCollege, “Adding Value to a Changing World,” in September 2016 set the tone for a busy and energetic fall term.
The ancient city of Sicyon lays buried deep under the topsoil on a low plateau near the sea of Corinth.
Spring highlights from Honors Convocation 2016.
For Love of the Game … and the Players
When athletes come off the field, who is right there with praise or a word of correction? After an athlete thinks he’s has given his all, who asks for more? The coach.
This Is Us – Diverse and United
On any sunny afternoon in Fall Term 2016, some of the 365 members of Austin College’s Class of 2020 pass through campus along Windsor Mall, the branches over the tree-lined walkway creating a shady archway overhead.
Aging Whiskey and Making History
Ironroot Republic Distillery in Denison, Texas, owned and operated by Austin College alumnus Robert Likarish ’09 and his brother Jonathan, celebrates a historic alliance with Britain’s oldest wine and spirits merchant, Berry Bros. & Rudd.
- Ideas Worth Spreading
- Austin College Announces $7 Million Gift
- Alumna Named Vice President
- Grants and Updates
- New to the Austin College Board of Trustees in 2016
- Campus Saddened by Two Faculty Deaths
- Lessons from the Prairie
- History Unearthed
- Spring 2016 Highlights
- Commencement 2016 Honorees
- Faculty Retirements
- Fall Sports Highlights
- Academic Honors
- “A” Run Raises $7,500
- Celebrating Jerry and Joy Apple
- Accolades for ’Roo Coaches
- Class Notes
- ‘Roo News
- Richard Lentz and His Dog Roo Share Life’s Little Lessons
- Texts From the Moon
- Joey’s Corner
- From the Alumni Board President
- Honoring Legends of ‘Roo Nation
- 2016 Alumni & Volunteer Awards
- On the Ground & At the Table
- Aging Whiskey and Making History
- In Memoriam