From the President
At Commencement in May, amid the excitement of graduates and their families, I was pleased to note that “First Lady Emerita” Sara Bernice Moseley attended her 60th Austin College graduation ceremonies. What an achievement!
The Commencement of the 164th Year of Austin College
Another year of sunshine. Another class takes on the world.
Looking Back and Planning Ahead
This spring, Mike Imhoff ended a 43-year career at Austin College that spanned years in the classroom and several more in boardrooms.
The Business of Food
Learn about several Austin College alumni who are receiving accolades in the sometimes-fickle world of food and drink.
The Austin College Experience
I used to think going to a large university would be the only way for me to branch out as a person.
A Legacy of Law
The first law degrees in Texas were awarded at Austin College in 1856. Many alumni continue the legacy of excellence in the profession. What is pre-law?
Dr. Ken Street: Spanning 5 Decades in Law Preparation
For the past 50 years, the name of Kenneth Street has appeared in the vast majority of alumni stories of preparation for law school.
Making History: U.S. Supreme Court
The course, “The U.S. Supreme Court: A Legal and Cultural Perspective,” was taught by OslerMcCarthy ’73, staff attorney and public information officer for the Texas Supreme Court.
The careers of these four faculty members are not marked simply by years but by many successes.
- Remembering Sara Bernice Moseley
- Commencement 2013
- Endowed Faculty Chair
- Faculty Tenure and Promotions
- Venit. Vidit. Vicit.
- Faculty Honored for Teaching Excellence
- Piñeres Named Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Investing in Austin College
- An Atrium View
- A Powerhouse Team Heads to Vassar
- New Board Chair Takes the Gavel
- New Dining Options for Campus
- Women in Philanthropy
- Outstanding Leadership
- Cultural Ambassadors Through Fulbrights
- Outstanding Athletes Named
- Scholars and Athletes
- New Women’s Soccer Coach Named
- ‘Roo Athletes Committed to Service
- From the Alumni Board President
- Golden ‘Roos 2013
- Class Notes
- A Legend In His Time
- Joey’s Corner
- The Characters in Her House
- Small World for ‘Roos
- Great Legal Minds
- ‘Roos Getting Together
- Distinguished Service Professor
- Paying it Forward
- Discovering New Passions
- Another Science Success Story
- Mendenhall Receives Award
- In Memoriam