The number of prospective students and parents visiting Austin College has grown substantially over the last few years and admission applications are at an all-time high. Leadership at the College believes those advances signify more people are becoming aware of the quality educational opportunities that have been the tradition at Austin College.
The College also has been included for many years by a number of outlets that rank colleges or publish annual listings of top educational institutions. In fall 2011, those outlets included:
- Forbes magazine: included Austin College in “America’s Top Colleges” for quality of teaching, great career prospects, graduation rates, and low levels of debt.
- The Princeton Review: included Austin College among The 376 Best Colleges and Best in the West, and ranked in the top 15 for Most Popular Study Abroad, Professors Get High Marks, and Easiest Campus to Get Around.
- “Great Colleges to Work For” national survey conducted by The Chronicle of Higher Education included Austin College.
- Fiske Guide to Colleges: named Austin College one of 25 private “Best Buy” colleges that offer outstanding academics as well as moderate prices.
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance: listed Austin College among the top 100 liberal arts colleges providing a high-quality education at an affordable price.
- U.S. News & World Report 2012: included Austin College in “America’s Best Colleges” among National Liberal Arts Colleges and as a Best Value School.
Find more information about Austin College guidebook listings and the College’s inclusion in the book Colleges That Change Lives.
Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.