The campus community is preparing for what is hoped to be a big crowd of alumni for Homecoming 2011 activities, October 27-30. Don’t miss it!
Things get started Thursday with lectures and a happy hour celebrating the Century of Science at the College. That afternoon, alumnae also are invited to join area women for the Women Get Connected—Texoma event Thursday evening, featuring Becky Russell Sykes ’67 sharing comments on the “Women and Philanthropy: On the Cutting Edge of Change.”
A Sampling of Weekend Highlights
- Alumni College
- Alumni Awards dinner honoring Vanessa Brown ’00, J. Daniel Breazeale ’66, Jeffrey N. Phillips ’80,
- Larry Ellington Sykes ’66, Michael Paul Bean ’77, Stephanie McDonald ’97, and Cindy Curtis Bean ’75
- President’s State of the College Address
- A Concert of Two Masses: Mozart’s 18th Century Mass in D and Tirro’s 20th Century American Jazz Mass
- Golf Cart Parade
- Twelfth Night Matinee Performance
- Class Reunions and Various Group Gatherings
And for everyone, the Saturday evening Celebration in the Big Tent promises to be a great time of conversation, laughter, and connection, along with live music to celebrate by, and plenty of food and libation to re-energize after a full day of activities. See the full schedule and register now.